What are Scheduling Targets and Why Are They Important?
Scheduling targets in Tejik are predefined timeframes that help automate due dates and additional targets for your content campaigns. These targets play a crucial role in streamlining your content planning process by ensuring that your content is created and shared according to your desired timeline.
How Can I Access Scheduling Targets?
To access scheduling targets:
- Open the Tejik app.
- Click on the Settings button in the left-hand menu.
- Navigate to the Workspace Settings section.
- Click the Scheduling Targets button at the bottom of the page.
How Do Scheduling Targets Work?
Scheduling targets allow you to set specific timeframes for different stages of your content creation process. When you move an idea to a campaign, Tejik will automatically generate due dates and additional targets based on the scheduling targets you’ve set and content you already have inside of campaigns. This automation eliminates the need for manual scheduling and helps you stay organized.
How to Customize Your Scheduling Targets?
- Within the Scheduling Targets section, select your sharing consistency for your Pillar Content Platform. The options are:
- Twice a month
- Then select the Day of the week you want to share.
- After, set the time you want to share the content.
- Everything else will be based on this schedule.
- Set the scheduling target for your other platforms.
- For Blog Posts, YouTube, Emails, and Podcasts, you have two options: “Same Day” or “# of day after” the pillar content.
- For Social and Pinterest, you will enter the “# of posts” you want to share and “spaced # of days” apart.
Remember, this is just your standard scheduling targets because you can customize these inside ideas and campaigns.