To switch between organizations in Tejik, follow these steps:
- Open the Tejik app.
- Click on your Profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- From the dropdown menu, select “Switch Organization.”
- A popup will appear, displaying a list of organizations you are a user of.
- Choose the desired organization from the list.
If you do not see the organization you need to switch to in the list, it may mean that you do not have access to that organization. In such cases, please follow these steps:
- Reach out to the admin of the organization you want to join.
- Request the Admin of the organization to invite you to a workspace using the same email you used to set up your Tejik account.
- Once the admin has granted you access, return to the Tejik app and repeat the steps to switch organizations.
Note: It’s important to contact the admin directly since they have the authority to manage organization memberships and permissions within Tejik.