Last updated: April 24, 2023
- You means the individual accessing or using the Services, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Services, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Tejik LLC
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named Tejik.
- Affiliate means an individual who promotes the Services of Company in exchange for a sales commission.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to https://tejik.com
- Services refers to the desktop or mobiel Application, or the Website, or both.
- Country refers to the United States.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
For the purposes of the CCPA and the GDPR, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Sale, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
1.0. Information You Provide to Us
Data is collected when you provide it to us by using the Tejik application or by visiting any page of our website. It can also be collected through emails, surveys or ads. When you create an account with us, we will need you to provide us with a username or email address, along with a password. Any of your personal details can be accessed and updated via the app – you are in control of your own personal information.
Public Comments, Reviews or Interactions Created by You
We may also use any reviews or comments you create and submit about our app, services or products for display on our website, in advertising material or in marketing material. This includes any review or comments made through our website or through third parties such as the Apple App Store or Android Google Play Store.
Type of Information That Could be Provided by You
There may be other sections of our website where you can make public posts or comments. We would remind users that this information can be viewed publicly and possibly be used by others. You should not disclose any personally identifiable information through any community areas in order to protect your personal data. Such information could include (and could be updated at any time):
- Profile Picture
- First Name
- Last Name
- Encrypted Password
- Country of Residence
- Zip Code
- Social media handle
- Type of creator
- Activities (Posts, Comments, Likes, Followers, Followed)
2.0. Information Collected Automatically
We may automatically collect information that identifies you through various pieces of technology.
We also collect data on how you use the app in order to improve our service. Your url clickstreams (the path you take around our website and app), date and time you access the site and even pages you visit.
2.1 Location Information
- IP address (current and last sign-ins)
2.2 Device Information
- Push Token
- Date of Last Use
- Vendor ID (iOS only)
- OS Version
- Device Model
2.3 Additional Information
- Sign-In Count
- Time of Current Sign-In
- Time of Previous Sign-In
- Register Source
- Connect Source
- Google ID (in case of Google Sign-In)
- Facebook ID (in case of Facebook Sign-In)
If You decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, we may collect Personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service’s account, such as your name, email address, activities or contact list associated with that account.
3.0. How and Why We Use Your Data
Some regulations allow us only to use your data for certain reasons and only when when we have legal basis. We use your personal data to:
3.1 To Support Your Tejik Experience
We will use your personal data to provide you with access to the Tejik application, website and associated products and services, including managing your requests, login and authentication information, remembering your settings, maintaining your account, responding to your requests, and processing payments.
3.2 Marketing Purposes
We may send you emails, newsletters and messages about new features, products and services, and content. We will only ever contact you electronically for marketing purposes and you can change your mind at any time by unsubscribing.
We may profile you for marketing purposes so we can deliver the ads that are of most interest to you, of course only when you’ve given us your consent to do so.
3.3 Marketing Filtering Information
- Device Information
- IP address
- Subscription Type
3.4 SMS Marketing
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We may use this information to send you text notifications. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications, reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provide you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply. For any questions, please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out, please follow the procedures above.
4.0. Your Rights and Preferences
4.1. Your Preferences
We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing and if third parties are involved. Our emails to you will also include instructions on how you can opt out of receiving marketing material from us by unsubscribing.
4.2. Your Rights
You may have rights on where you live, including but not limited to the CCPA, or GDPR that can be exercised with Tejik by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the rights that you have over your personal data and can exercise with us at any time:
You have the right to access information we hold about you.
This includes the right to ask us supplementary information about:
- The categories of data we’re processing
- The purposes of data processing
- The categories of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed
- How long the data will be stored (or the criteria used to determine that period)
We will provide you with the information free of charge and within one month of your request, unless doing so would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of another person (e.g. another person’s confidentiality or intellectual property rights). We’ll tell you if we can’t meet your request for whatever reason.
You have the right to make us correct any inaccurate personal or complete any incomplete data about you.
You can object to us using your data for profiling you or making automated decisions about you.
You have the right to port your data to another service.
We will give you a copy of your data in a reusable format so that you can provide it to another service if you so wish. If you ask us and it is technically possible, we will directly transfer the data to the other service for you. We will not do so to the extent that this involves disclosing data about any other individual.
You have the right to be ‘forgotten’ by us.
You can do this by asking us to erase any personal data we hold about you, if it is no longer necessary for us to hold the data for purposes of your use of Tejik. In cases of erasure, please be aware that some of your personal data will need to be retained by us where we have a legal obligation to continue holding it. For example, in some jursidctions we are required by law to hold billing information for a minimum of 7 years.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data.
If you are not happy with how Tejik has handled your personal information for any reason at all, please tell us first, so we have a chance to address your concerns. For more information, email email@example.com
If you are not happy with how Tejik has handled your personal data for any reason at all, please reach out to us in the first instance so we have a chance to address your concerns. For more information, please refer to www.Tejik.com
If you are not satisfied you can also contact the Data Protection Commission at https://www.dataprotection.ie/.
4.3 Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
5.0. Handling of Data and Third Parties
5.1.How We Keep Your Personal Data Secure
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. As such, we have taken precautions to protect the security of all personal information we process. This includes having reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help safeguard, prevent unauthorized access and maintain data security. Although neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems, we have taken all reasonable measures to protect your information as securely as possible.
If anything does happen and your personal data has been compromised, we will take action to rectify the matter. If you think your personal data has been compromised during your time with Tejik, please contact us immediately at email firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t ensure the security of your personal information alone. Please remember that you provide personal data at your own risk and that no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure. You are responsible for keeping your username and password secret and safe. Please do not share your account credentials with anyone else.
5.2 Where We Store Your Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
5.3 Third Parties Who Process Your Data
We work with some third party organizations who provide services to us at Tejik or to you on behalf of Tejik, including marketing assistance, customer service, sending emails, removing repetitive information from customer lists and analysing data. We may also have to share your personal information if we are required to do so by law or to respond to a legal process.
- Other Services:
- Google Calendar
6.0. Information Collected while Using the Application
Cookies are identifiers that our website transfers to your computer so that we can recognize you, remember your information and link your account activities to you.
Types of Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser. Learn more about cookies: All About Cookies.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new ads, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them
7.0. CCPA Privacy – Your Rights under the CCPA
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email us at email@example.com or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section.
The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonable necessary and with prior notice.
8.0. Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Service that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
If you wish to opt out of the use of your personal information for interest-based advertising purposes and these potential sales as defined under CCPA law, you may do so by following the instructions below.
Please note that any opt out is specific to the browser You use. You may need to opt out on every browser that you use.
You can opt out of receiving ads that are personalized as served by our Service Providers by following our instructions presented on the Service:
- From Our “Cookie Consent” notice banner
The opt out will place a cookie on Your computer that is unique to the browser You use to opt out. If you change browsers or delete the cookies saved by your browser, you will need to opt out again.
Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests:
- “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices
- “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices
You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
9.0 Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not allow Users to register who are under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, we may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
10.0 Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12.0 Feedback – How to Reach Out to Us